Fresh Chef Experiences Cooking Classes and Parties are the ultimate in exclusive fun - and it all happens in the privacy of your home, office, or event location
Fresh Chef Experience Cooking Classes and Parties are a fresh idea focused on food and fun. Whether you are hosting a cooking party or just want to step up your culinary skills, our private cooking classes or parties happen in the privacy of your home, office, or event space. With our small guest-to-chef ratio, all attendees enjoy plenty of one-on-one time working directly with a professional chef!
• We provide all the food and all the cooking equipment
• Small chef-to-attendee ratio, everyone cooks one-on-one with a chef
• We set up, entertain, and clean up – you just enjoy your event and have fun
• Choose from over 200 delicious cooking classes and parties
• Or create your own Fresh Chef Experience Cooking Class
• Each cooking event requires a MINIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE or more to book
• Get your event going and call us today at 502-386-5241
We promise to bring out the culinary skills in everyone from beginners to advanced foodies. Fresh Chef Experience Cooking Classes and Parties are all about Fresh ideas, delicious Food, and lots of Fun!
Our private Fresh Chef Experiences happen with a small guest to chef ratio – so all attendees enjoy plenty of one-on-one time working directly with a professional chef in the privacy of their home, office, or event space. We provide all the food and cooking equipment.
We are about fresh ideas, delicious food, and lots of fun! Call us or text us today at 502-386-5241 for more information or to book your Fresh Chef Experience Cooking Class or Party!
LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY – THE SUMMIT AT FRITZ FARM
FALL DINNER PARTY FOOD
Saturday, September 21st at 2:00
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY– MALL ST. MATTHEWS
HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD
Saturday, October 12th at 2:00
No reservations required for our Williams Sonoma Master Classes. Please just stop by and join us!